cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating order with out Company code and plant - just for pricing -possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Just for creating sales order (let us say no delivery and no billing, client was not intrested in the initial setup) for just pricing thing, does we really need Company code and plant. with out that just with sales org setup(sale org+D.C) can I create an order to full fil the pricing scenario.

Please I need help on this

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kris,

we cannot create a order with out company code and plant , due to the following reasons

we do not require the company code to create the order , but we require the plant to create a material and use it in the sales order .and we require a company code to create a customer .

the pricing procedure is determined depending upon the sales area(sales org+distribution channel +division).

please reward the points if it is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

1) You can create the sales order with only the sales area( Sales orgDC Div) you do not have to assign your sales org to the co code and you do not also require your plant but u must create customer master records, matieral master records and ur condition records from where price is picked up. Then you can save ur order.I hope this helps to you.

Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create sales order with sales are data(sorg/dc/div).But Plant is necessary to find out the pricing scenario because some of the conditions like LSC/CST case and some others conditions may depend on PLANT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not possible. Sales org, D.C, Div are manadatory units in SD and without configuring the company code you cannot proceed to any step in sales.

Venkat.

Award points if useful.