cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Add-In Route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all:

I'm newby, and I want to dowload de Java Add-In from the sap marketplace but I don't find it, can someones tell me the route for find it and download.

Download -> Installation and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP NETWEAVER

I'm following that route, but I don't find it.

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joel,

There is no separate CD or DVD for Java add in.You only need the JAVA cd for WAS and the installation master.

By the on which system you want to install Java add in,is it NETWEAVER 04 or ECC 5.0

Best Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit:

I'm gona install in Netweaver2004s, well I have another little doubt of how to install the license here, because the LKEY that send in very long and when I try to install in console it say me that no longoer from 24 character so I don't know how to install the license .

Because in R/3 de LKEY is of 24 characters and in R/3 I can install it wotiout problems.

THANKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Joel,

I my self had faced this problem.You need to save the text document that comes attached with the License key mail from SAP.

Then in transaction SLICENSE ,click on the new license button and then click on install button and upload the file from the OS level.

This is how you install the license in SAP NetWeaver04s.

Reward points accordingly.

Best Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel ,

To install Java Add In on NetWeaver 04s you again need only two DVDs.

The installation manager DVD and the WAS JAVA 7.0 DVD.You can download it from service.sap.com

Best Regards

Amit