cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can i find the delivery type in the sales order

Former Member

Hi every one,

I am trying to find the delivery type in my sales order. I want to check the delivery type for standard order, rush order etc. I also want to know if this delivery type will automatically be picked up once the sales order is created. If yes lemme know how is the delivery type picked.

Thanks,

Kishore Jeelugula

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Kishore,

I dont think you can find the delivery type in the sales order. To find out what are the delivery types that would be used for various sales document types use the following path.

SPRO ->Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Document -> Sales Document Header -> Define Sales Document Types.

Select your sales document type and under the shipping tab you would find the relevant delivery type.

The delivery type would not be picked while creating the sales order. It would happen while creating the delivery.

Reward if it had helped you.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In the sales document functionalities i.e is thru T-Code vov8.

we can find the delivery type assigned to the document and the system automatically picks up the delivery type from here it self .

regards,

gupta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KISHORE .......

the delivery type is linked in the VOV8...there u can assign the del. type. from here it automatically reflects .

Former Member
0 Kudos

U can't fing delivery type in sales order . U have to do settings in SPRO

IMG-.>sales and distribution->sales ->document header ->go to oder type u want and do settings for it u can assign delivery type to ur different sales oder type such as rush order .

Hope it will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u are creating rush order the delivery is automatically generated but the amount is paid later on.For rush order you have a specific express shipping point and shipping conditions when you configure the delivery types for rush order RO.

Hope this helps u........

rewards point please......