Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem using Curl in a Portal Application

luscruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I'm trying to build a portal component using Curl library. I did in a simple java project on localhost and everything works well, but when i try to make a portal application i'm having a lot of difficulties.

I placed the *.dll in ./dist/PORTAL-INF/lib and then i changed the CurlGlue System.loadLibrary to System.load, so i can place the correct location of the dll's.

When i try to execute i get a UnsatisfiedLinkError exception saying: "Native Library C:\path\to\dll\msvcr70.dll already loaded in another classloader"

So i try to remove those lines and i get an error indicating jni_init() as the problem, on line "if ((javacurl_handle = jni_init()) == 0)" on CurlGlue.

I also noticed that the dll's cannot be deleted on the server.

Anyone had used Curl in a PAR?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advanced,

Luis Cruz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

luscruz
Participant
0 Kudos

Found a J2SE standard way of doing what i needed, so i no longer need to use Curl

luscruz
Participant
0 Kudos

After read some more forums i notice that i can´t place the dll's on java project, so i placed them on system32.

Now i don't have any error of Native Library already loaded in another classloader, but i continue with the error UnsatisfiedLinkError: jni_init on line "if ((javacurl_handle = jni_init()) == 0)"

Does anyone can help me?

Thanks,

Luis Cruz