Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import Root CA into Certificate Database in SAP PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to import a new Root CA into Certificate Database in SAP PI 7.0 (STRUST)

Our SAP PI 7.0 instance has 25 entries in the Certificate Database.

EnTrust CA is not part of the list, how do I import it?

I'm able to create a new entry for "EnTrust" root CA in the Certificate Database "VSTRUSTCER" (STRUST "Certificate>Database>TableEntry-->Create" -- but unable to figure out how to import the Root CA?

Need help!!

Raghu

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

x

0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

we're facing a similar problem (root certificate is not recognised by the system and we don't know how to add it into the certificate database).

Would you please post if you solved your problem?

Thanks and best regards,

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar problem. Anybody ???

How to add a new Root certificate to the certificate database in STRUST.

Now when i import my CRT responce it tells me that it cannot find the CA in the database.

0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the steps to import the CA to Database

1. In the Trust Manager double click on your SSL server node. In the middle part, Certificate, click on the import certificate button, choose file format as Base64 (Change according to your senario) and choose the Root CA exported to your local directory ( or downloaded ) and Enter

2. Now you will be able to see that certificate in the certificate maintenance part of your SSL server PSE.

3. Click on the export certificate and on the next screen choose the Database tab

4. Create an entry for your new root certificate. Naming conventions apply.

5. In the Trust Center filed enter a name starting with ZZ or YY ( ALL CAPS)

6. Enter the category as Root CA and enter a description and enter.

Your root CA is now in your certificate database. You can verify the root CA by clicking on the database tab.

Reward points if answer found useful

0 Kudos

Correction to the above steps:

The above mentioned procedure is for importing the root CA for SSL certificate. But the process is same for importing any certificates to the database except that you dont click on the SSL node in the above mentoined steps.

0 Kudos

Thanks. Worked perfectly !!!!!!