cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC sets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to know following things about BC sets.

1.What are BC sets?

2.How we can implement the same in SAP solution Manager?

Please provide useful information sap tutor or doc etc.

Points will be rewarded for sure.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the following link and it will give you a an idea about BC sets.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cd/a22237406d183fe10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

You can upload BC sets using transaction SCPR20. In Solution Manager for some functionality you need to import BC sets provided by SAP. I think those comes as attachment to OSS note. I did long back , dont remember exactly

Thanks

Prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you share some document which shows how to implement bc sets in solution manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Usual procedure

1) BC sets will be attached to SAP note usually. Download it and unzip it , you will get a *.bcs file

2) Call transaction SCPR20  BC set --> Upload In the dialog box that then appears, specify the files that you unpacked

Import the set BC into a package that you have defined. activate it with the "Expert mode"

3) You will also get a *.txt file with prog id , obj etc entries , then you have to go to SE09 and create a transport request in the source client of your Solution Manager system (client 000). Open the *.txt and copy the entries it contains into the transport request. Use transaction SCC1 to import the data in your Solution Manager client(s

Thanks

Prince

Answers (0)