Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart: Outbound Error in SXMB_MONI

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

I have an error in SXMB_MONI in outbound status. couldnt see any worklogs in PE also. The message status shows success but error in outbound. <u>Howto restart the message.</u>

1. IP is 0 in sxi_cache

2. CC configuration are correct

thkx

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you see any error in adapter status ??

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nope....how i can restart the message? without using any report progrram?

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

Which SP level are you on?

From SP 19 in your BPM you have a new concept called TRANSACTION HANDLING.

You need to enable Transaction --> Start New Transaction for Send And Transform Step types for the message to be logged on the XI server. This is done in your BPM design in IR.

If you are on SP 19, I would syggest you check if this is done or not on your BPM in IR.

Regards

Bhavesh

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP is < 19....after deleting the workitem in SWWL and executing the payload from RWB will fetch reprocess teh same message and will be updated in moni?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto in SXMB_MONI_BPE-> Restart message after error.

Give date as last few days and execute. It should process messages in error.

I did it many times...

Regards,

Gourav

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unless worklog is created i will not be able to execute sxmb_moni_bpe

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok then check in RWB->Message Monitoring and check in "Adapter Engine" not in IS or IE. I hope you can something there... It is strange message should be somewhere.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

try a look at the message monitor of the integration server

http://<host>:<port>/rep

do you see any messages there ?

sync or async message ??

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah i'm able to see message there and my interface is async....it is file-idoc scneario using BPM for some validation. no entires in idx5 nor any idocs created.....message successful but in <b>outbound</b> it is showing a red flag in sxmb_moni

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is BPM sender or receiver when this error happens?

In SXMB_MONI, check outbound (if BPM is receiver) or inbound (if it is sender) fields, and click on PE there. It should open the exact BPM instance that sent/received that particular message.

If there is no PE in inbound/outbound fields, then maybe your receiver determination could not correctly identify the receiver of that message.

Regards,

Henrique.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i'm not able to identify the point of failure....if i could see the process workflow log then we can check out if the error is in sender or recv BPM. I just have a red flag in the Outbound column but when i click on PE i can just see an error log "Error because of e" and no workflows seen. At this point the IP in sxi_cache was 99 and after activating it it was set to 0. Now i dont have the file anymore and want to reprocess this message which had a checked flag(successful) but error in outbound column in moni. any inputs on this on how to reporcess?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your problem is you cant get the source file back then why dont you copy the payload and create a new dummy input file and trigger the scenario again.

If you have used complex content conversion parameters, may be you can create a new communication channel with File Message protocol and process the XML payload file directly. Of course you need to change the sender agreement for this. After processing, revert back the changes.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah we thought of it but here we have a problem...we are working on PRODUCTION and for testing make sure the interface works before it is set to active we have a sample test witj just one file. Restriction placed here as we cant use another file for processing. Scenario executes well in Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

If I understood correctly you have to reprocess the successfully processed message. If yes then there is a way by taking the GUID. Check this weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

But I dont recommend this if you are in QA or PROD.

---Satish

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thkx satish but i hope this method wont be possible for us.

We thought of deleting the workitem in SWWL and reprocess in RWB by taking the payload of the message. Since currently we dont have authorization for SWWL we copuldnt check it. Here what we want to confirm is if we are reprocessing the message in RWB with the payload will the original message be posted successfuly or a new message is created in moni?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

you cant reprocess the sucessfull processed message by the intergatin server.if need to send the smae data again use you need to change the std report program

RSXMB_SUPPORT_RESTART. you copy this program to u zprogram and commet the following

check if support is requested

perform support restart

using l_imo

execute this and give the GUID of ur processed message it will reprocess it again.

But this not advised one to do it in production or QA envirnoments

Thanks

Sreeram.G.Reddy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thks sreeram, but here i cannot create such a report and transport to production

anyotehr way to have this done? what abt deleting the item in SWWL and executing the payload via RWB?>

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi all,

any inputs on this?

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no logs in sxmb_moni_bpe

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the work flow.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when ther is no entry in BPE then no workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you use SXMB_MONI_BPE ?

Message was edited by:

Jean-Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is correct - check in SXMB_MONI_BPE to see if you can see the message listed there.

Kind regards

Colin.