cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order - Subject E-mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create an e-mail trough the transaction code ME23N and I try to send the e-mail trough the transaction code ME9F the e-mail arrives with a default subject (PROGRAM NAME + CURRENT DATE), I need change the subject according the necessity of the project.

Can someone help me, please ?

Thanks a lot !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please try asign ning the Z-script to the message type at processing routines and customize the script layout as per your requirement .

SPRO -> Purchasin -> Messages -> Message Types -> Matain Message types for PO .

Please let verify if it suffice your requirement.

Thanks&Regards,

GSrinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wellington!

Have you solved this problem? I have exactly the same problem as you, and I can not find the solution. If you have news let me know and I'll do the same.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Welligton,

I think you are trying to convey some message regarding the project.

I wish if you could elaborate on your the requirement of yours .

You can use the Text in the header overview of the PO document .( A wild guess what your requirement looks like )

please let us know your exact requirement to provide you with proper solution .

regard s

kp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnot understand why are you trying to send that email again with ME9F.I think if you have done the customizing for output determination of purchase order once you create your purchase order it directly emailed to that particular vendor.

I am not sure whether i got your Question correctly or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this work with SMARTFORM /SMB40/MMPO_L and program /SMB40/FM06P? This is different from program SAPFM06P which seems to have more functionality than simply printing the purchase order.

I want to use the latest SMARTFORM AND I still want to be able to email it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK---this program works just fine now. Sorry I had a simple code error due to misspelling a parameter.

Purchase Order emails via esternal send.

Former Member
0 Kudos

complete functionality for outputting either SPF or Smart Forms --- could not be better!!!