cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification of the SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my problem is still the same as posted in the last thread. I have a webservice request submitted to the XI, which has no header element. So i have the problem that the message does not reach the XI due to an authorization error.

Now i had the idea to implement an own adapter. But instead of developing it from zero, i could modify the original SOAP Adapter. Is there a possibility to get the SOAP Adapters source code or has anyone an idea how i could resolve this problem without an own adapter.

I am not allowed to turn authorization off for the whole SOAP Adapter.

Thanks in Advance

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

1. add the credential (user and password) in the sender application, how to do this depends on what platform you use in the sender application.

2. following the link below, you find the document on how to develop a module.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/02706f11-0d01-0010-e5ae-ac2...

I don't think you need to develop a ADAPTER for this problem.

Regards,

Hui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hui,

Thanks for your fast reply !

to 1: Since the sender application is not under my control, but another companys request, i cannot make any modifications on it.

to 2: The request coming from the webservice client first reaches the adapter and the adapter then passes it to a modul. So it does not make sense to develop a new module, because the message is thrown away, before he reaches it. Is this true or am i wrong ?

Thanks

Dieter

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into this thread and check how to turn off SOAP Authentication for all sender SOAP adapter.

Wouldnt this do the trick?

You need not change the sending application and you can now use things without authentication,

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

When the message reaches the module, you can modify the message payload inside the module. The message is not thrown away.

Regards,

Hui