Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weighting for Bid Header Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are on SRM 4.0. (EBP Server 5.00)

When creating Bid Invitations, In the Bid Header, we have a Condition of Header Discount.

But the system does not allow any Weighting for this condition.

How do I get weighting for this condition. I need this condition to appear in the final analyses.

Can we have Surrogate Bidder in SRM 4.0. I don't find any option. how do i activate it

Thanks and Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I am not sure, if I understand right, what you mean with conditions.

Attributes and weights go together, both on Header as well Item Level. Define an

attribute on header level and do all necessary steps and then define the weighting

for that attribute. Via the magnifying glass the details of the function are shown

and need to be adjusted. There needs to be a weighting function selected, which

is different from "manual valuation".

Let me know more details to maybe further support you.

Surrogate Bidding is only possible with SRM 5.0 or higher.

Thanks,

Claudia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudia for letting me know that Surrogate bid is not allowed in the current version.

By Conditions, i meant the pricing condition. There is one condition type that appears by default for the Bid header. This comes from the condition group 01HQ. The condition type is 01RH. The Bidder can enter Discount at header level, but there is no weighting allocated to this.

I understand that weighting can be added to attributes, but there is no such option for the condition types.

The header discount can play a big role in analyses

Rgds

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I see your point, but in SRM 4.0 there are no conditions in a bid invitation vailable.

The conditions are in the contract management and yes, on header level, usually

there is only one condition. Via the scales, different ranges are defined.

Are we talking about the same thing?

In order to get discounts into a bid invitation, the attributes work great and you

can use them like you desribed.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member