cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed PO output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys

Therez a scenario where the PO output should not be generated when certain fields are changed. I have these fields maintained in the table BBPD_PO_METAOUT. Even though the fields are marked as NOT output relevant, the output is getting generated.

Any idea on where this table is being called?. This table is used in the program LBBP_PDF3O, but I am trying to figure out where the routine check_output_change is called. It looks like a dynamic call.

Any1 aware of where this routine is being called?

Thanks

Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recently stumbled over another table, didn't have a chance yet to figure out what it is exactly used for: BBPD_COMP_FIELDS (with SM30).

There is something mentioned about which fields to compare for PO output, you have to scroll some way down to get there.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Use the PO version control BADi to change the version for the PO on identified field changes. In SPRO, out put conditions, trigger the change output when there is a change version of the document. This should work.

Regards,

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DV,

Can you confirm - does preventing a new PO version being created prevent the output?

I don't want to try this approach and find that despite no new version being created the same output logic is used....

Thanks,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeev:

Were u able to resolve this issue ? I have a similar problem. The fields in BBPD_PO_METAOUT are not Output-relevant, but still the PO change output is being triggered.

Thanks

-Bakulesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following pointers, which might help you out.</b>

<u>

</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul