cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor list SAP Bidding Engine SRM 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are woking with the SAP Bidding Engine. We are interested in creating different vendor lists for the same category group. But when we try to do it an error message is displayed saying that already exist a vendor list for the category group.

Does anybody know how we can create more than one vendor list for the same product category?

We don't want to create vendor lists depending on products instead of product cateogries.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following pointers, which will help.</b>

<u>

</u>

Regards

- Atul

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the standard behaviour.

Vendor list is a list of vendors for one product category.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for replying.

But let's imagine that a purchasing group has two buyers. These two purchasers buys the same product category but each one has it's preferred vendors so they are interested in having 2 vendor list for the same product category.

I already create one vendor list for the product category X, how can I create another vendor list for the same product category? When I try it an error is displayed informing that already exist a vendor list for the product category X.

Thanks in advanced!

Mar

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do understand your requirement but as far as i know, there is no standard behaviour for this.

If you extend your requirement to other criteria, this could become a catalog view...

kind regards,

Yann