cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding web dynpro application based registration page in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not very sure if it the right forum to post this query but since it involved webdynpro I took my chance.

The self registration page in ep7 sp11 is a webdynpro application. I need to customise it like removing certain fields/ modifying exixsting ones etc.

For thisI need to change the webdynpro application.

Can I just get the source code of class files and no way of getting the project folder? Then how am I supposed to know regarding the contexts/mapping and ui.

Any inputs ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

You have to find which is the application at the portal you want to change, after that you have use the NWDI to control the changes that you will do at this software

componet. After that check this application at the NWDI and change like you want!

Regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I m not wrong the application is tcsecumewdenduser.

How do I import it cos as i understand there would be no .project under this. What I get inside is xml files under various application folder names( eg com.sap.security.core.wd.selfreg.SelfregApp). I get another jar file which has a set of class files. So how can I see the ui mapping etc n change the ui?'

I hope i made my issue clear.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_bodagala5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

can u give more clarity on your requirements,Actually what you want in portal.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

I want to customise the user registration page in portal which is a webdynpro application.

The problem is even if I know which application is this, how do I import it in nwds to customise it accoriding to my requirements which is like chnaging labels/removing certain attributes etc.

Can u provide any inputs?

Thanks

balaji_bodagala5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

That webdynpro Component name is <b>sap.com/tcsecumewdumeadim</b>,in that application name is <b>UmeAdminApp</b>,so now you got the component,after that you need to import from NWDI to Developer studio,

Then you can modify the UI as well as the functionality of that application.

Thanks,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

We have similar requirement in which we need to change the UME registration page. You mentioned this DC <b>sap.com/tcsecumewdumeadim</b> to be available in NWDI. But I have searched in my NWDI which has only SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JEE, and SAP_JTECHS. And this doesn't have the mentioned DC.

Can u tell me where this DC exists? or how to get that in Local Development or in NWDI.

Thanks

Srikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have the same kind of requirement : I must update a WebDynpro application from the DC tcsecumewdenduser.

I could not find which SCA must be imported in NWDI in order to do that.

Any experience about that... ?

Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Nicolas

luciano_leitedasilva
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

I guess that the right way to customize this fuction is in the portal, not changing the web dynpro application. Have a look at UME attributes and properties.

Regards,

Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano

Thanks for ur reply. Actually I have already tried those with no useful results.

Can u give any inputs regarding modifying a webdynpro application running on portal?

Thanks