cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request not appearing in QA Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a 3 system landscape and the QA approval procedure is configured. Any transport request that is created and released in the DEV box is automatically trnapsorted to the QA (batch program) and then gets appended to the QA worklist for the approval to be transported tot he PRD system.

We have a typical situation here - we got a transport request from a third party, we added that in the DEV queue and imported it there, then we forwarded the request to the QA box and it was imported by the regular batch program. But it does not appear in the QA worklist.

Can anyone help - how to get this in the QA worklist or is it that the 3rd party request cannot be added to the QA worlist.

Regards,

Hasnain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed, It seems that you have resolved the issue. If you did can i have a small clarification since am facing the same problem.

We have 3 system landscape and when the request is released from DEV system it does not appear in QA worklist, for which we need to manually import the request without approval from QA and the same exists in QUA system QA worklist once imported.

Do you know why the request is not displayed in DEV system for QA once released. Though we have batchjob running every 5 mins to import the TR we are manually importing the same since it doesnot appear in import queue of QUA as they were not approved my DEV QA worklist.

But in your case that was 3rd party request which is not appearing in QA worklist.

I hope everything will be fixed once the QA worklist for DEV is fixed.

Can you help me out..?

Thanks in advance...

Suri tyson