cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am trying the tutorial on SDN - 'How to Execute an RFC Model with Input from Interactive Forms'. When I click on submit on the adobe form and the plug is fired using,

wdThis.wdFirePlugOutToFlightDetail();

the browser closes without any error message.

How can I know what is the cause or where am I going wrong.

Regards

Abdullah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem was with the ACF. It was not installed properly therefore the explorer used to crash.

Regards

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Refer to this .

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Still can't get through. Can you please send me the project if you have it at abdullah.chougle@gmail.com

Regards

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

Moreover in the tutorial, on page number 10 besides step number 27, in the snap shot it shows two more nodes - selected and lead selected. This is not appearing in my application

Regards

Abdullah

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Project sent. regarding the select and lead select nodes I guess this may because of some wrong mapping. Anyways try to run this project.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

The problem persists with your code too. The browser closed as soon as i clicked on submit. Probably there might be some problem in configuration.

Regards

Abdullah

Message was edited by:

Abdullah Ismail

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Is this the problem with Interactive form only or is this happening with a normal button UI too. Kindly check and let me know.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid

The problem is with interactive forms accessing back end. I had other application having a button UI . It works fine. Adobe Interactive forms not accessing backend (as in the other tutorials) also work fine.

Regards

Abdullah

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

I dont think this should solve the issue but just give a try:

Try to bind this action to a simple Web Dynpro button UI element.

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid..

Doesnt help. The problem lies in wdThis.wdFirePlugOutToFlightDetail();

so donno what will happen if i have the form on the same viewset. Let me check whether this will work without firing the out bound plug.

Regards

Abdullah

Message was edited by:

Abdullah Ismail

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abdullah,

may i know where have you defined this plug?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

This plug is on the view containing the adobe form. And I am invoking it in

public void onActionCheckFlight(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDCustomEvent wdEvent )
  {
    //@@begin onActionCheckFlight(ServerEvent)
    wdThis.wdGetFlightCheckingModelCustController().executeBapi_Flight_Getdetail_Input();
    wdThis.wdFirePlugOutToFlightDetail();
    //@@end
  }

Regards

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

When I create a webdynpro form using webdynpro UI elements and try to execute it, I have no issues in this application. When I use an adobe form, the browser closes and I have not been able to solve this issue.

Regards

Abdullah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where did u call the Interativeform in the firstview or second view.

Generallay what happend here is After executing the function module you are calling the second view that displays second view with pdf.

check with your second view plug-ins once again?

Otherwise call your pdf into your first view and try?

Before this u said worked and PDF was displayed.

try in initial View then try to go second view.

thanks,

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lohitha

The adobe form is in the first view. I enter data here and click on submit. This action is supposed to pass the values on the form to the BAPI and thereafter fire the outbound plug. The second view that is invoked displays the output of the BAPI in a normal form. It works fine if I have a UI screen with a pushbutton. If i introduce an Adobe form all the browser window get closed.

Regards

Abdullah