cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item creation and pricing conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

These days I have been puttig questions in this forum about item creation in an existing or new sales document.

I was told to put the new items in table XVBAP and the corresponding pricing conditions in XKOMV. It worked and I could create new items inside the sales document.

Right now I have a problem. I have been told not to update the pricing conditions but leave the standard put the pricing conditions automatically. This is an enormous problem as I am creating the new items just before save and the pricing conditions for all items have been calculated.

I have been thinking of using the function module "PRICING" but the data that I have to feed it with is almost as if I was calculating the pricing conditions myself (and that's what I have been asked not to do). Maybe also changing the user-exit where I am calling my code and just updating XVBAP table?.

Sorry for the long post, difficult question eh?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vicent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vincent, at this point you have only one way for this: use workflow and BAPIs.

Trigger an event at order creation that start a task with BAPI SalesOrderChange.

Use BAPI to add items, so that the pricing is carried out automatically.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

OK I'll try. Right now I have another assignment, if possible I'll try it in 5 days from now (really no way to try it in the while).

I'll keep reporting about this.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have not yet tried to get this working (that 5 day assignation is still lasting).

Just wanted to /bump this thread. This is surely forbidden but I think it will be interesting if in the end I find the solution and report it here.

Will try to report soon.

Vicente.