cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Related Billing (RRB)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've been passed a requirement to set-up the following scenario.

1. Create a PO

2. Assign PO to WBS Element

3. Attach WBS Element to Sales Order

4. Bill the cost of the PO.

I've carried out the steps above but the PO Cost is not coming through at step 4. When I try and run Tx: DP91 with the relevant Sales Order I get the Error <b>"no expenditure items found".</b>

Can anyone advise me on how this scenario can be set-up using RRB please?

<b>Points awarded as always for helpful responses.</b>

Many Thanks,

Philip Johannesen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give me the transactions codes you are using to do all this? ME21N, DP90 etc.

I'm not familiar with the PS process. I've configured RRB from a service order. The process is similar so I might be able to help.

You create a Service order (which in your case would be a Project I assume). You trigger a PO through the Service order. Then you goods receipt the PO and that's when the cost is visible on the Service. If you haven't GR the PO then when running DP90 you would get a message "no expenditure items found". It just means that there is no cost on your order (or your project in that case).

As I said I'm not familiar with the process in PS but I assume you'd need to make sure that the cost for the PO is in your cost object before you run DP91

regards

Michalis Papadopoulos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michalis,

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm currently doing the following:

- Create PO and assigning it to the WBS Element in ME21N

- GR the PO in MIGO

- Attaching the WBS to the Sales Order in VA02

- Running DP91 against the SO and relevant line item

I've created a settlement rule for the WBS Element with a Profitability Segment. I assign the Sales Order and Line Item within this segment.

Appreciate your help on this.

Many Thanks,

Philip Johannesen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you go about doing that? What was the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michail,

The issue lay in the DIP Processor config settings. I read the DIP processor guide: OSS Note 301117. Then made some minor configuration settings to my selection criteria and then the PO costs pulled through successfully.

Regards,

Philip Johannesen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I cna help you any more than that. I'm not familiar with that process. try paying the PR (transaction MIRO)?

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem Michail thanks for your help.

Anyone else implemented this Scenario before?

Thanks,

Philip Johannesen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem.