cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding smart forms urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new smartform from scratch. now I am assaigning this smartform to transaction code VF02. what I have to code in my driver program to call the driver program of my smartform when i execute the transaction

Thanks,

shravan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sravan

as you want to see your smartform from teh standard tcode,you need to create one output type or should change the print program nd smartform name of teh existing output type.

for this go with tcode NACE,select the application type as V3( coz your tcode is VF03 ) and click output type, here you will see a list of output types existing ,click on change mode now select RD00(this is for invoice) and click on processing rotuines.

Here you will see the print program name the form name either script or smartform,just change the names to ur custom names and save it.

hope it helps you and answer ur query

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Zarina

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The question is not very clear .

I guess you want to attach this smartform to VF02 for a output type..

For that u can use NACE or V/83

so when the transaction VF02 is used & someone tries to take a Printout

once the put in the O/P type your Smartform will be called..

V/83 u can provide both the Program Name & Smartform name

Hopefully this answers your question..

Kindly reward points if useful..

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

You can take the help and design the code for your driver program on same lines as program <b>RLB_INVOICE</b>.

This program is the driver program of the standard Invoice Smartforms.

If u want to trigger the Smartform automatically with creation or modification of Smartform then u need to to Output Control settings in Tcode <b>NACE</b>

Choose the application V3

Create new output type and do all the necessary setitngs

Thanks

Message was edited by:

Utsah Garg