cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allow credit check

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario wherein we want to configure credit check at sales order level to not happen on sales order creation level, although there may be blocked sales order/delivery for same customer.

Eg: Credit limit for X is set as 100/-

Total value of open sales orders for X = 20/-

Total value of blocked orders (excl of open orders) for X = 250/-

Requirement is to configure credit check to not consider blocked orders and not give message of static credit check on creating any new sales order for X.

Is this possible? How?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankey,

Where configuring reasons for dleivery block you can tick on confirmation block.

This will take the orders out of limit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can also put an exit that would clear the Delivery block flag when saving sales order but you need to make your credit check as 'Warning' and not 'Error'. Are you using simple or dynamic checks??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You may skip the Credit Check at the Sales Order level and check at the Delivery Order Level by changing the risk category of the Customer in Credit Management(TC FD32) from 01 (CR Check: SO Level ) to 02(CR Check :DO Level).

Risk categories may be congifgured based on the business scenario in SPRO-->Financial Accounting > Accounts Recievable&Accounts Payable> Credit Management--> Define Risk Categories.

The credit risk categories control at which level the credit check needs to be done.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

That is what I am asking...is it possible to create new sales orders for X w/o credit check in case there are already blocked sales orders of 250/- (but credit limit for X is only 100/-).

Can I disable some settings to allow me to do so?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As praveen said you can assign cr.check at delivery level...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pinkey,

i didnt get you question.. as per my understanding...

cr.limit is Rs 100/-

open sales order is Rs 20/- which are not yet deliverd

blocked sales order Rs 250/- exculding open sales ordrs..

How can you create a new sales order when already blocked sales order for Rs 250/-....

Clarify...

Ramki