cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NIEHOST_UNKNOWN error when calling any CREATE BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a .NET application that will create sales order in SAP by exposing the "create sales order" BAPI WSDL to SAP. However, when the .NET application got executed, nothing was returned back to the .NET app. And when I checked the trace file in ICM, the following error message is displayed:

[Thr 3496] *** WARNING => Connection request from (0/1/0) to host: P25214, service: 1090 failed (NIEHOST_UNKNOWN)

[icxxconn.c 2114]

However, when the .NET application consume the web services from SAP with Getting the sales order data (GETLIST and GETSTATUS), data is returned back to the .NET application. Are the setup in ICM any different between the different interfaces (meaning, are there differences between an inbound and an outbound communication?)?

The current setting in ICM is: I have activated RFC and SOAP.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Cyanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever get a resolution for this. I am having the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By using transaction OAC0, delete the entry HME_CONTENT then by using transaction OACT, delete the entry HME_CONT. This should eliminate the following error:

[Thr 03] *** WARNING => Connection request from (0/1/0) to host: P25214, service: 1090 failed (NIEHOST_UNKNOWN)

[icxxconn_mt.c 2114]

Good luck.

Raja M. Ahmed

raja.ahmed@philips.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

and I forgot to mention, after you delete the entries <b>HME_CONTENT</b> (using OAC0) and <b>HME_CONT</b> (using OACT), you will need to Restart ICM.

(<i>SMICM => Administration => ICM => Exit Soft</i>)

Raja M. Ahmed

raja.ahmed@philips.com