cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price in Sales Order Condition tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have set a condition type similar to PR00 to input the revised price of the product.

When I create a Credit Memo req w.r.to this I see the amounts to be greyed out !

How could I make it to amend it in my Credit Memo ?

Is this controlled in the Condition type defenition or in the condition type in Pricing procedure ?

Will be helpful if someone clarifies this !

rgds,

pri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally if you want to change the price in return process or credit memo. There are two ways

1. Invoice correction request

2. Issue Credit memo from the FI side.

Generally we will not change the price of the material when ur doing the return process. So, plz check your requriment.

Reward points if it is helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the credit or debit memo amount,then you should go for Invoice correction request(Sales order type)

with this you will be able to keep track of the difference amount(change amount)

that from invoice.

Go through the documents related to Invoice correction request,you will get a complete idea.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pri,

In configuration of condition type, under the tab Changes which can be made, in the manual entries field enter the value as 'C'. This should allow you to change the price in the credit memo.

Hope it clarified your doubt. Reward if so.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

ideally if u r creating a credit memo it is not to be altered butif u want to change price then use invoice correction fuctionality.