cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase for goods keep in stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a question, my company want to implement that if the goods of a sales order keep in stock more than delivery date, the system should automaticly increase the price by days.

how can we implement it?

thanks and best regards

Gang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

Try to apply this Procedure to reprice/increse teh Price

Determine the sale orders to be re-priced, determine the

percentage increase and apply it through a BDC session for that particular condition type.

Discuss the same logic with your technical consultant.

If Helpful reward

Regards

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

this means I need create BDC session to do the repricing for order using the price procedure?

thanks

Gang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gang,

You have to create a Z-Programme as i told earlier and inclde the BDC in the Z-Programme.

Z-Programme Will Pick the sale orders which all relvent and identifies the Condition type and Percenatge of increse and it will run BDC automaticaly in the background once we run the Z-Programme.

Regards

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any sample programm and the price condition?

regards

Gang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can do this settings while doing sales order it self. select conditions tab, choose update price button selet option B carry out new pricing.

Regards

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

can we set it to auto, we do not want user set the condition every time during create order.

thanks

Gang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu.,

In this situation i think we can use the pricing procedure in deliveries.,If i am wrong please guide me

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I cant get it exactly what do you mean. If you want the current price is to be taken at the time of invoice, then you can set control at copy control level. Go to tcode VTFL (copy control for delivery to billing) select source delivery type and target billing type and go to item and select your item category > go to details sereen, then assign B in pricing type field. This will make all invoices priced at current rate. (Invoice creation date)

reward if sueful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Extending to Logic of Naren:

In Pricing Procedure, you require to add a new contition type for surcharge. On daily basis, at a pre-defined time a program should be executed in background, which will check the delivery due list & stock list. If stock is available, but not delivered, in that case based on condition record & calculation process, the surcharge condition should be updated with appropriate value.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

You can create a Z-Programe ,which has to be runed reguraly in the back ground every day and it wil check the goods of a sales order keep in stock more than delivery date, the system Will automaticly increase the price by days.

If helpful Reward

Regards

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

what does this mean 'the system Will automaticly increase the price by days' ?

is there any logic in system or we should do it by develop program?