Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI sheets

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

could anyone help me with

Step by step configuration for pi sheets.

OR how would you set up pi sheets.

please help me with this procedure.

thank you,

Ameet Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In control recipe destination the destination type must be browser based.Another is Abap based generally it is using.

So select that recipe destination, select phase & go in deatil u will find INSTR.READ1, READ2,SIGN which can used as a instruction.

There are two types 1:process sheet 2: remote fuction call (RFC)

Process sheet is used for giving instructions to line operator & also entering data during reaction etc per period.

For INSTR- select it give instruction for that particular phase.

READ1 - In which we are one column is available where we can enter 1 value by line opearator

READ2- Here 4 columns are available u can use it as date,time,temp,total etc. as per your requirement.

SIGN- Here u can use it as a to identify who entered the value.Systen will ask for pass word after entering ID

After creation & releasing process order create contriol recipe.

Thern go for T code- CO 53 - send control recipe(control recipe monitor)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/f3/6ee4117aed11d2a5fe0060087d1a6b/content.htm

CO60 - Operator will enter the values

CO54 - send process messages

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ac/6a101268ce11d2a67600104b57eaa3/content.htm

CO55- Check the report.

There was a scenario with my client.

It was food industry, there was a operation called as retoting process. Where the seales packets are to be heated at about 120 c temp.for 45 mins.This process was very complecated and the recording of the process was very important from the point of expiry date.If any parameters failed that batch may fail & lot of loss to client.

So we made settings as below.

INSTR - Instruction to operator - Maintain temp at 120c for period of 45 mins

Check sealing of packet properly

READ 1- In lnlet temp of packet - ........... C

READ 2- DATE .............Time.............Start time......................Finish time..........

SIGN - Enter name of operator .........passward..........

Regards,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can you create control recipe?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.where can u find the control recipe in a process ordeR? What tab?

2. how can you create a control recipe for a process order? I need Pi Sheet to be created for a process order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

The following are the steps.

1. You have to create the PI instruction category in customising T code O12C

2. Create characteristics Ct04

3. Assign the characteristics to PI instr category O12C

4. While creating Master receipe, assign the PI instructions categories you want to use.

5. while order processing you have to fill the PI sheets in CO60 t code.

PS if you want to copy PI instructions by default in master receipe , define them in O10C transaction

Reward points if the answer is useful

Regards

Ranga