cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Disaggregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Does anybody know what setting I need to do in SNP so that during SNP disaggregation system disaggregates the Production Plans of individual Products according to their demand?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have maintained the product location heirarcy and have copied the planning area from 9ASNP02 and planning book from the Aggregate planning book and activated the macros, this should not be much of an issue

If you are setting this up in the interactive screen,

Click on the icon which has quick info disaggregation settings

Check the settings for disaggregation . There would be an option for disaggregation according to demand.

a macro (called Net Demand (Disaggregation) calculates the net demand at product level that is stored in the NETDM auxilliary key figure with a KF function 9010

Former Member
0 Kudos

harish,

can you provide more instructions for this:-

If you are setting this up in the interactive screen,

Click on the icon which has quick info disaggregation settings

Check the settings for disaggregation . There would be an option for disaggregation according to demand.

I assume when you say interactive, you mean the interactive planning book?, if not then where, what does this icon look like, I am using 4.1 and interested in getting this working.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul

it would look like the profile view of a mans face . Keeping your cursor on it would give "hierarchial disaggregation setting" or something like that on 4.1

Dont you have this icon on ur 9ASNPHRPL(the name must be quite close to this) planning book?

also suggest you open a new thread and we can get ur disaggregation working (lest it gets mixed us with Kumars issue)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can see the icon as well as some more details <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/a6/ebefaf32e22e468355da304cc59387/content.htm">in this page on SNP disaggregation (4.1)</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

harish,

thanks for ur fast response.

Unfortunately the disaggregation setting in interactive planning do not contain any option called "disaggregation according to demand". Do u see anything in yours? I am using APO 4.1.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar

that option was in a SCM 5 system

the 5.0 system gives you the alternative method of using fixed Quota arrangements in the hierarchy setup

The 4.1 system should automatically use the fair share system to disaggregate aggregated KF based on the demand

(I think the demand in this case is the net demand NETDM that is in a temporary KF that you can see by unhiding the KF in the planning book)

check /SAPAPO/SNP06 for setting disaggregation in the background run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the repost... I thought the previous post of mine did not go through

Hi Kumar

4.1 does not have this option

5.0 has this option along with the option of using Fixed Quota Arrangements on the Setup for Hierarchy

In SCM 4.x, by default, the SNP disaggregation is based on Fair Share rule based on Demand.

(i think there is a macro called Net demand or Net Requirements that calculates on to an Auxilliary KF called NETDM). I think this is a hiddent KF in the Planning Book

Message was edited by:

harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

P Kumar,

is it possible for yo to send me either screenshots or instructions for creating the necessary master data for aggrgated planning. I have used the SAP standard planning areas and hierarchies, and i am receiving errors of the following kind when attempting to load the data into the SAP standard planning book 9ASNPHRPL. I am creating this in APO V4.1:-

- Empty demand profile

- error converting a product characteristics

As far as I can tell the hierarchies are generated, and i have used the standard report /SAPAPO/STD_HIER_CREATE to ensure the hierarchies are ok.

cheers

Paul

Email paul.martens@t-mobile.co.uk

Former Member
0 Kudos

some more details about Disaggregation in general in this blog post

http://apo-logy.blogspot.com/

comments and correction welcome. Hope to add more details on assiciated processes

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that it has been a lot time since you answered this question, but I am working with Hierarchies and I am not able to find how to set fixed quota arrangements. I have seen here that:

"Fixed Quota Arrangements on the Setup for Hierarchy"

But I don't find it, do you mean on Hierarchy Master Data? Could you please share a screenshot or detailed steps about how to arrive to this quota set?

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Answers (0)