Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bean STFC_CONNECTION not found

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want make a call from the ABAP side to Java. I have set up a JCo RFC Provider Service and an SM59 Connection that points to my JCo RFC Provider Service and everything tests out fine. In addition I have developed and deployed an EJB that is coded to handle a call from Function Module STFC_CONNECTION.

I can see my EJB (with the name STFC_CONNECTION) deployed in Visual Administrator both under the JNDI registry and also under the Deploy Service > Container >EJB Container.

I created a simple ABAP program to call function module STFC_CONNECTION with the destination of my JCo RFC Provider however when I do so I get the Error: bean STFC_CONNECTION not found

This seems to be the only message I see both on the ABAP side and in the java logs.

Does anybody know what step I am missing?

Thanks,

Bert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

go through this link,hope help you to solve your problem

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2004/08/26/setup-and-test-sap-java-connector-outbound-connection

https://dsd.esco-salt.com/StartPage/documents/integration/3.html

thanks

mrutyun^

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mrutyun,

I have already read both of those posts. I am trying to do something similar to the Weblog post you refer to except that I am trying to deploy it as an EJB as opposed to the simple java program described in the post.

Thanks,

Bert