cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USERS_GEM problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I created a organizational plan with departaments, positions and after create a users in transavction SU01 and tried to insert users in organizational plan using USERS_GEN the sistem display a message that THE BUSINESS PARTNER FOR ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT NOT EXISTS.

Someone knows how can I solve this problem?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilson,

As Aravind said you can synchronize org plan - well how are you selecting Oganization unit in USERS_GEN? If you are not sure of org unit number then don't type in any thing in anything there, Just put '*' and search your right department or org unit.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please go through these pointers as well -></u>

Do let me know, incase you still face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

You can use the transaction "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE" to synchronize and repair your organizational units.

Select the <i>'Organizational Unit'</i> option and execute the transaction for a specific organizational unit. Or else, you can select the <i>'Branch from Organizational Unit'</i> option to check all the org. units under a main org. unit.

After you execute this transaction, you should be able to see a business partner number in the <i>'Partner Number'</i> field. If not, then your org. unit is inconsistent. Make sure you are maintaining the addresses for these org. units.

Once all the required fields are maintained for the org. unit, select a line and click on the "Start Repair" icon. This should generate a business partner number for your org. unit.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Aravind