cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No link to backend system at the moment

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting the above error meassge during SC creation.

Dont know why ???

RFC destinations have been maintained correctly and tested successfully. Was able to upload vendors and product categories from R/3 to SRM system.

What could be the issue?

-Bakulesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all your replies.

The logical backend system was not marked as RFC and hence, the error. This has been fixed.

-Bakulesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Incase your problem is solved, please close the thread my marking the question as solved.

If not, then here are few other suggestions / pointers ->

<b>

</b>

<u>Note 421533 BBPOR01: Attribute SYS contains local EBP system

832393 Release Restrictions for SCM 5.0

717510 Release Restrictions SAP Mobile Infrastructure 2.5

159885 CUA: Collective SAP Note for corrections up until March 2003

Note 651860 LSO200 SP5 / LSOFE200 SP5</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bakulesh,

I'm getting the exact same errors on EBP, what did you do to solve this issue?

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David:

Go to IMG config where u define your logical systems. Mark the R/3 system as RFC (check the box) and mark the SRM system as Local (check the box).

Hope this helps.

-Bakulesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin:

I'm unable to create a SC. The error shows up as a pop-up window and then errors out.

Also, I get the foll. error:

Select a location to which a plant is assigned.

I have maintained the plant at the Company level in the Ext attributes as "default", too.

-Bakulesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bakulesh,

Please check the system alias name for accounting system, document type in R/3 system , company code has the correct backend system name against them as maintained in RFC settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a SC system checks finantial and product settings in backend system. These checks are performed basing on logsys_fi paramteter. If system allow, click in Hold button in SC and check in transaction BBP_PD for object BUS2121 if this parameter is filled.

Another thing: check RFC user settings. This communication user must have SAP_ALL authorisation in both systems.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski