cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Complete Delivery in a Sales Order---Partial Delivery Created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

In a Sales Order where only complete delivery is allowed, Partial deliveries were created. When I checked the Master Data for corresponding Sold to Party and Ship to Party "only Complete Delivery indicator" was checked.

So please let me know if there any possibility that partial deliveries can be created all though complete delivery indicator is checked on.

Please note that Delivery is created automatically and we have employed Warehouse Management.

thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Check the following

1) In Sales Area Data, Shipping Tab of VD02 the complete delivery is ticked and Partial delivery per item is set to 'C'.

2) Complete Delivery is enabled in the Sales tab of VA01.

When complete delivery is enabled in the Cust Mast the field in sales order is by default enabled however, if the user wishes he can disable the field for an order and thereby perform a partially delivery.

Reward if helped you.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheb,

In our system complete delivery is not ticked but Partial delivery per item is set to C and max delivery allowed is set to "0".

We havent seen this situation before.Only for one Sales Order Partial Delivery has been created.Please let me know if you have faced this problem before.

thanks,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I haven't faced this problem personally. Was testing in my system after seeing your thread. Are you saying that other sales orders do not have the complete delivery ticked yet restricted partially delivery.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO with my knowledge it should be activated in customer master.. change their ...

if iam wrong pls correct it

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT is should be set in Customer Master...We have faced PArtial Delivery for only one Sales Order...rest of them are fine...