cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany return delivery route determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus!

How can we setup route determination for intercompany return delivery based on Purchase Order?

We setup in SPRO route determination by delivery type RL by adding route determination check "A" which means "New route determination without check". But this doesn't work - route doesn't appear in delivery, when returns for Purchase Order is created.

What you would suggest?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Route Determination is based on Departure Zone, Shipping Conditions, Transport Zone & Transport Group.

Departure Zone: Identify the shipping locations (Plants and shipping points).

Usually Plant, Shipping point and Departure Zone are same.

If multiple locations share the route determination then the Departure Zone is same for all the locations.

Shipping Conditions: Identify the shipping conditions to be used for Domestic, Exports and Intercompany.

Transport Zones: The destinations are defined based on postal code, geographic area and transit time.

For specific customers, specific carriers and specific warehouses special Transport Zones are required.

Transport Group: The global design is that all the materials are mastered as transport group 0001.

Thanks and Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I will check this. I will come back with feedback.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I took a look and I think I found the field that is causing the problem. On delivery header at "shipment" tab page there is field "Transportation planning status". It is empty meaning "not relevant to transportation". When I entered route it got value A - Not processed. According to help this field determines weather the delivery will appear for shipping or not:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/93/743c79546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

So if this field could have automatically value A instead of blank, I think it should work. I checked the settings, but everything seems OK for me. I also tried to pick the delivery and even post goods issue, but it did not help. So I think this field is causing all the problems. But how to make it work automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

Is it possible, that route determination is not triggered, when returns delivery is created in the background in transaction MIGO?