Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

CHANGE OVER FROM TAXINJ TO TAXINN

HI ALL ,

TAXINJ and TAXINN cannot co exist in the same system.

If you are talking about technical Upgrade, then I don't think this would be feasible since old Txn would have got posted with TAXINJ procedure with rates as defined in Tax codes and now after migration to TAXINN in same box, the system would pick value from Condition records.

Just check this basic point of feasibility before we go ahead and look for changes.

In SuN the change is for existing implementation, here at present they have R/3 4.7, and are now in the process of technical upgrade to ECC 6.00; TAXINN is required to be implemented in the upgraded version.

At present they are using around 129 pricing procedures, 25 sales org,220 tax codes in TAXINJ. Suzlon has 21 company codes, 219 plants and 1300 end users the whole nature of group activities results in use of all possible types of indirect taxes in India like VAT, CST, Excise, Service Tax etc...

i have tried to search on sap help, service market place and others but could not come across any document for the change over. However i will try again.

what are the things i need to take care before any implications busisneww point of view, what will be the status of open sales order and purchase orders, and splitting delivery docs. which are under process, what will be the cutoverstrategy.

need ur help and guidance, thanks in advance.

We are migrating from 4.7 to ECC 6.00 ( technical upgrade only), at the same time we will shift from TAXINJ to TAXINN,please let us know the steps requred to do this activity.

RELEASE NOTES OR OSSNOTES, ANY DOCUMENT STEP BY STEP IS REQUIRED asap.

CHEERS

SRI_CNU

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question