Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copying requirements

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have seen in header copying requriements from sales doc type to sales doc type, there is a condition that the copying takes place from source sales document only when the sold to party is same in source sale doc and target sales doc.

my question is that, how will the system knows before copying that the sold to party is same in the source and target. what I mean to say is that it is only after copying that the sold to party becomes avaibale in the target document. so how come copyin g requirmeent works in the case of sold to party.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sachin

your query is quite logical, when data is copied from source to target document in sap , it is copied like header to header, item to item and schedule line to schedule line.So in the sub routines for copying requirements, it is defined that the sold to party of the source document should be identical with the target document. so i think it will first check the sold to party numbers of the two documents (coding will be done on these lines) before copying and hope it makes sense

award points if you are satisfied or correct me if i am not right

regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

For every copy control have reqiurements like Header,Item,Condition and Bussiness data.In this we 101,151 requirements for header.In this requirement program is defined by techinical team for copying the all data which has available in source document.

System cannot check any data while copying.when the copying complete then system checks with all the master data.

Needful reward the points.

Regards

Vikram.M