cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing backup of oracle on HP-ux by robot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

We are customizing backup , setting backup_dev_type = util_file in init<sid>.ora.

We are have installed backint and when run brbackup got message:

<b>

BR0229I Calling backup utility with function 'backup'...

BR0278I Command output of '/usr/sap/DBW/SYS/exe/run/backint -u DBW -f backup -i /oracle/DBW/saparch/.advfdokl.lst -t file -c':

/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: Unable to find library 'libdc_64bit.so'.

BR0280I BRARCHIVE time stamp: 2007-05-08 11.52.48

BR0279E Return code from '/usr/sap/DBW/SYS/exe/run/backint -u DBW -f backup -i /oracle/DBW/saparch/.advfdokl.lst -t file -c': 137

BR0232E 0 of 641 files saved by backup utility

BR0280I BRARCHIVE time stamp: 2007-05-08 11.52.48

BR0231E Backup utility call failed

</b>

what's wrong?

regards,

Denis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginie

The problem I had was that I was missing an environment variable. In my case it was OB2BARTYPE=SAP

So you need the following environment variables for the backup to work:

OB2BARTYPE=SAP

OB2BARLIST=<hostname>_<SID>_all

OB2APPNAME=<SID>

OB2HOSTNAME=<fully qualified hostname>

OB2BARHOSTNAME=<fully qualified hostname>

Please let me know if this does not work.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAM,

Actually my concern is to you about importing SLD content manually. I have seen your reply in of the threads. Can you help me briefing the steps required to import SLD content manually?

My Solution Manager installation is stuck at "Configure System landscape directory" in "create SLDDSUSER"....

Here is the sapinst_dev.log file contents....

ERROR 2007-10-17 15:49:37

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30196 Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=devsrv SYSNR=01 GWHOST=devsrv GWSERV=sapgw01 PCS=1

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host

ERROR partner 'devsrv:sapgw01' not reached

TIME Wed Oct 17 15:49:36 2007

RELEASE 700

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 38

RC -10

MODULE nixxi.cpp

LINE 2764

DETAIL NiPConnect2

SYSTEM CALL connect

ERRNO 10061

ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused

COUNTER 1

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR 2007-10-17 15:49:37

FCO-00011 The step createSLDDSUser with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|createSLDDSUser was executed with status ERROR .

TRACE

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP Solution Manager 4.0 > SAP Systems > MS SQL Server > Central System > Central System Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>C:\Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/MSS/CENTRAL/AS</b>.</p></body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1093]

showDialog()

waiting for an answer from gui

INFO 2007-10-17 15:50:03 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:787]

showDialog()

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|createSLDDSUser".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denis

Do you find a solution to your problem, as I have the exact same issue. Please refer below:

#Backint is started with the following parameters /usr/sap/UAT/SYS/exe/run/backint -u UAT -f backup -i /oracle/UAT/sapbackup/.bdvwdajb.lst -t file_online -c.

[Major] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@chsapa1.woolworths.com.au "DEFAULT" Time: 08/06/07 11:11:07 #Received ABORT request from BSM (ERR: Error starting backup/restore (BMA cannot be started or similar).)

[Critical] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@chsapa1.woolworths.com.au "DEFAULT" Time: 08/06/07 11:11:07 #Failed to start backup of object UAT.0. Error: Details unknown.

ritical] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@chsapa1.woolworths.com.au "DEFAULT" Time: 08/06/07 11:11:07

ailed to start backup of object UAT.0. Error: Details unknown.

Cannot create backup set "OB2BAR: Success"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue. Do you have find a solution, please?

Thanks,

Virginie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program that cannot find the library is the "backint":

BR0278I Command output of '/usr/sap/DBW/SYS/exe/run/<b>backint</b> -u DBW -f backup -i /oracle/DBW/saparch/.advfdokl.lst -t file -c':

/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: Unable to find library 'libdc_64bit.so'.

You should check with the backint provider if that library is delivered by them and if your configuration is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello.

we found library but other error appears:

<b>

[Major] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@sap<sid>.sap.*** "DEFAULT" Time: 05/14/07 18:40:51 Received ABORT request from BSM (ERR: Error starting backup/restore (BMA cannot be started or similar).)

[Critical] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@sap<sid>.sap.*** "DEFAULT" Time: 05/14/07 18:40:51 Failed to start backup of object <sid>.0. Error: Details unknown.

ritical] From: OB2BAR_SAPBACK@sap<sid>.sap.*** "DEFAULT" Time: 05/14/07 18:40:51

ailed to start backup of object <sid>.0. Error: Details unknown.

Cannot create backup set "OB2BAR: Success"

BR0233E Backup utility has reported an error while saving file /oracle/SID/oraarch/sidarch1_243_619448590.dbf

BR0233E Backup utility has reported an error while saving file /oracle/SID/oraarch/sidarch1_244_619448590.dbf

Normal] From: OB2BAR_BACKINT@sap<sid>.sap.*** "SID" Time: 05/14/07 18:40:53

Backint exits with the code (2).

</b>

Could you say what is issue of this errors?

regards,

Denis

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-> "/usr/lib/hpux64/dld.so: <b>Unable to find library 'libdc_64bit.so'</b>."

GreetZ, AH

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can't find libdc_64bit.so.