cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO + BAPIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can any one pls let me know what MIGO is, and do we have BAPI to create / show.

Regards,

null

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MIGO is transaction code for good receipt and good movement. Bapi to create that MIGO related transaction without using tcode. Or we can say programatically we use BAPIs'

Hope this will answer your question.

Darshan

<i><b>** Please reward points if it's helpful</b></i>

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, the functionality is whatever material you are selling there should be an inventory. Whether the material is produced in house or bought out it involves different movement types. This inventory can be achieved in many ways. Goods movement can be any of the following.

Goods Issue

Goods Receipt

Returns

Subsequent Delivery

Subsequent Adjustment etc.

And the above goods movement can be against a sales order or P.O., or it can be an inbound delivery or outbound delivery or others.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

okey, thanks, I got a bit understanding...

Okey, I have a newly created matnr, and stock type, stock place is also known, and I have to use MIGO for movevment type 501 ?

So I have to use BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and fill the table in doing so ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What is GM_CODE ( importing parameter ) ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shah,

MIGO is for Goods Movement and it comes under MM.

SAP Easy Access/logistics/material management/inventory management/goods movement/migo.

BAPI --> BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Thanks for your input,

Can anyone pls let me know what does that term mean "Goods Movement" ?

Regards,

PS: i am trying to understand the bussiness flow, and what MIGO plays role there...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BAPIs (Business Application Programming Interfaces) are the standard SAP interfaces. They play an important role in the technical integration and in the exchange of business data between SAP components, and between SAP and non-SAP components. BAPIs enable you to integrate these components and are therefore an important part of developing integration scenarios where multiple components are connected to each other, either on a local network or on the Internet.

BAPIs allow integration at the business level, not the technical level. This provides for greater stability of the linkage and independence from the underlying communication technology.

for furthur notes

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e0/9eb2370f9cbe68e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

nagesh