cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI to XI Idoc transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have a scenario in which i have to communicate between two XI servers, how could i do it, in the scenario i have to transfer idoc from one XI server to other and from there i need to change that one to file.could you please help me ?

regards

Pradeep P N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

See the below links

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1721. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/abhy.thomas/blog/2007/01/18/xi-content-certification-in-a-b2b-scenario--case-study

/people/shailesh.mane/blog/2006/06/29/b2b-configuration-part-ii--creating-the-configuration-using-the-automated-configuration-tool

Regards

Chilla

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

You can use the Receiver HTTP adapter in XI A to send the idoc to XIB and XIB can forward it to the target file.

XIA:

1. The receiver Business system will be XIB's Business System.

XIB:

1. The sender Business system will be what the Receiver Business System above was.

Liekwise for the ibound and outbound messahe interfaces.

or, you can use the XI adapter as well with the same concept.

Regards

Bhavesh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On second thoughts use the XI adapter instead of the HTTP adapter. This would allow the 2 XI systems to use the native XI protocol and therby provide a better perfromance.

In this case the Receiver Business System for XIA in the ID should be the WebASABAP Business System of XIB , and in XIB this business system will be the sender Business system.

regards

Bhavesh

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos