Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_TCODE cannot be modified ?!

Former Member

Hello,

I have a profil which includes the well-known auth. obj S_TCODE, but it is the first time this one appears in grey. That means I cannot maintain it manually.

I have used the 3 ways to generate a new profil to get rid off that unmodifiable s_tcode, but without success.

By the way, if I insert manually this object I can maintain it.

Any clue guys?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hello Julien,

It seems that you are trying to change S_Tcode object in authorization tab. But when a Tcode is added in Menu tab of a role then you cant remove that Tcode from S_Tcode object but you need to remove from Menu of the Role.The Tcodes can be added in 2 ways , in the Menu where u add the Tcode or at authorization object level in S_TCODE object.When added in Menu the Tcode is visible in S_TCODE object but is greyed out.

**Reward points accordingly

Junaid

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member

Hello Julien,

It seems that you are trying to change S_Tcode object in authorization tab. But when a Tcode is added in Menu tab of a role then you cant remove that Tcode from S_Tcode object but you need to remove from Menu of the Role.The Tcodes can be added in 2 ways , in the Menu where u add the Tcode or at authorization object level in S_TCODE object.When added in Menu the Tcode is visible in S_TCODE object but is greyed out.

**Reward points accordingly

Junaid

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right. I have never noticed it before.

Thanks again (rewarded).

0 Kudos

S_TCODE is always maintained in SU24 of a tcode in such a way that it cannot be maintained in PFCG once that tcode is added.

You will have to manually insert S_TCODE in PFCG to maintain your own set of values apart from the standard SU24 pull.