cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi gurus

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

i just got one spec like xi will recieve data from external file as a file format and has to send data to bapi as a table structure.

The structure that XI will need to pass to the BAPI will be as follows :

Doc Date Site ID Contract Account Amount Validation Flag

X X X

X X

X X

X X

X X

my doubt is how we can create a data type and and i what structure.

iam waiting for your response.

regards.

seeta ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta

It seems you are trying to send multiple records in a flat file to BAPI. If you are asking for the context hierarchy you need to create the Data Type in XI in order to store the File data.

Then you can try this

X_Main 1...1

X_records 1....unbounded

Doc 0....1

Date 0......1

& so on.

Then in Sender File Adapter you have to select file conversion & in Recordset Structure parameter give value as " X_records,* ".

- Lalit -

Former Member
0 Kudos

then in configuration level what i have to write in sender agreement,reciever determination,interface determination,reciever agreement.

waiting for ur response.

bye.

regards.

seeta ram.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sender agreement- specify ur sender service, interface and communication channel

reciever determination - specify ur sender service, interface, receiver and save it. An option opens for interface determination where u need to specify ur inbound interface that is ur bapi and the mapping program. reciever agreement follows like sender but here u need to specify the items for recv channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

First create a configuration scenario and then add the business systems to your scenario. Then create the File sender communication channel and RFC receiver communication channel. Then Create Sender and Receiver Agreements. Then create your receiver determination and then interface determination.

Thats it. Then the send and test your scenario in SXMB_MONI and RWB.

---Satish

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

import ur bapi and this will suffice for ur target strucutre. u soruce strucutre will be mapped to ur bapi strucutre in MM and use this in MM as mapping program. this will suffice and the rest of the config follows as usual.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi seeta ram

is ur incoming flat file structure also same?

for o/b side, u must create a data type with the same flds as u wann 2 send to r/3 as u mentioned above.

plz b more specific about ur problem so that more help can be obtained

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI thanks for your time .

my question is to send flat file data to R/3 BAPI TABLE.

SO in mapping what ihave to do is just to map file fields with BAPI table fields r any other way.

waiting for u.

regards.

seeta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, map the flat file flds with ur imported bapi structure flds. u will not need any data type/msg interface in r/3 side. that imported structure will play all roles.

hope this helps

reward points, if found useful.