cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling a Web Service from another Web Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following scenario: Web Service -> XI -> RFC.

I have created the XI -> RFC configurations in the XI and exposed them as a Web Service. I tested the generated WSDL with WebDynpro for Java and it works well (I also uploaded the WSDL to the XI server and tested it from the wsnavigator).

I have created a Web Service from a Java class, deployed it on the XI server (the same XI server as the one with the RFC scenario), tested it and it works well.

Now I want to call the service I exposed from the XI from inside my Web Service.

How can I do that? Are there any code samples for that? I searched and couldn't find any.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create a standalone proxy for your WSDL of the web service deployed on XI java stack and use its API library in the caller Web service...

find the details here...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/77/1484b9ecb98c41af4a01131d8d46d3/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a Standalone Proxy and added the JAR to the build path. I deployed my Web Service, but when I try to test it I get a NoClassDefFoundError for the Impl class of the standalone proxy.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to solve the problem - I copied the classes generated by the Standalone Proxy to my Web Service project in their right places (package etc), deployed it and it worked.

Thanks for the help