cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment block in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do MIRO its gettting blocked for further payment Even there is no price ,quantity & rate difference

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1 Blocking of the vendor for payments from FI

2 Duplication of MIRO run may also block.

And also verify the checking rules regarding the blocking of MIRO

Pavan K.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhananjay,

It looks like there is QM Control key which is affecting MIRO. Check in the material master QM View for the control key assigned.

<b>Control Key defined with</b> <b>Block Invoice</b>

<b>Use</b>

If you set this indicator, the payment of the invoice is blocked with blocking reason I (I = Inspection), if you want to prevent automatic payment of the invoice from a QM standpoint.

If this indicator is set, when the invoice is created, the system determines whether an inspection lot exists and if necessary, sets blocking reason I. This occurs in the following instances:

There is still no usage decision for the inspection lot

The inspection lot is rejected

The automatic payment program checks whether the blocking reason I still exists.

The following scenarios can occur:

Invoice verification takes place with reference to the goods receipt.

If there are several partial deliveries for an order item, the system checks for each GR item whether blocking reason I exists. This means that automatic payment of the invoice is only prevented for partial deliveries that do not fulfill requirements.

Invoice verification takes place without reference to the goods receipt.

If there are several partial deliveries for an order item, the system only checks with reference to the order item whether blocking reason I exists. This means that automatic payment of the invoice is prevented, if one or more GR items does not fulfill requirements.

The system does not automatically remove blocking reason I, if an acceptance decision is made for the inspection lot concerned. You must remove blocking reason I at invoice verification or invoice release. To do this, set the indicator Release invoices automatically when releasing invoices.

If you only want to pay invoices, when the quality management process has accepted goods or waived a goods receipt inspection, you must ensure that invoices are not entered before goods receipt. You do this by planning GR-based invoice verification for the relevant vendors.

<b>Vendor Blocked</b>

The other possibility is that a vendor can be blocked through QM Info record (QI02) based on quanity or time.

Please look into the above 2 aspects, it would help you in resolving the problem,. Reward your points,

Regards,

Prasobh