cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Scenario BADI Implementation....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

<b> I have created ine ISR Scenario called ZSEP in the "qisrscenario" transaction on R3 side.</b> For this scenario I already have one BADI defined & implemented , Now I am trying to Define & implement another BADI for the same scenario i did that. but I am getting Runtime error when I test run the scenario.

<b>My question is Is it possible to have multiple BADI implementationes for the single Scenario ?</b> If yes hoe the BADIes are triggered ??<b></b>

thanks,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

Why dont you implement the logic from both the BAdi's into a single BAdi and use it.

btw, If you have got the solution for ISR forms of application type 'H" (HR specific),

please update.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi antony thanks for reply,

Actually scenario i am using is the standard scenario which has it predefined BADI Defn , I want some changes in that BADI but as u know we dont have acess to change the standard badi defination. Hence I want Different BADI implementation to be triggered for the same Scenario.

Have u came across such a scenario where u have to use 2 BADI Defnationes for single scenario??

I am still working on HR forms....But currentle concentrating on standard form which are non HR Form. I'll upadate u once got anything !

thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

then make a copy of the standard scenario in the Qisrscenario transaction and use your custom BAdi. Why don'y you opt for it?

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey antony i cant do that because The standard scenarion that has been used in one of the MSS WebDynpro Application in portal & I am using that Application but I cant change that application in NWDS as it is in the .epa file format.

So I have to use standard scenario & cant copy the same.

thanks,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I guess you can write custom methods in the implementation class of BADI. Try to write your logic for new BADIs in separate methods and call these methods from badi implementation . So that you will have same BADI and custom methods.This is my guess , I am not sure this will work or not ..

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi manish,

thanx for reply ....The BADI Defination attached to that Scenario if Standard BADI Implemenation hence I cant edit the class for this BADI as it requires an Access Key.

Hey If anyone could tell me this....

<b>I have deployed MSS BP on Portal & I got one WebDynpro Application with this..

This Application internally referring to the standard scenario which i mentioned previously , So Is it Possible to change the Internal logic of the Webdynpro application located in portal & make it to refer to my Custo Scenario ???</b>

<b>I try to take it in the NWDS but getting .EPA files & no losic familier..</b>

pls help.

Thanks,

Smia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smita,

Well, why dont you create a custom Implementation for ths standard QISR1 Scenario ? Since this BADI being Multiuse filter dependent, you can set your SCENARIO name as a filter.That should solve your custom implementation problem.

Hello, Can you be more clear of your requirement...

<i>I have deployed MSS BP on Portal & I got one WebDynpro Application with this..

This Application internally referring to the standard scenario which i mentioned previously , So Is it Possible to change the Internal logic of the Webdynpro application located in portal & make it to refer to my Custo Scenario ???</i>

What is the internal logic which you want to change? Do you want to change the Adobe form layout or something else ?

Appreciate if you could be more clear and precise.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

My requirement is....

I have deployed BP for MSS on Portal & R3 side as well as i am working on PCR. In the Portal ContentAdmin->WebDynpro I found one WebDynpro Apllicatio satisfying my requirement to extent. Now this is a standard webdynpro application ie. DC belonging to MSS BP.

In this Application internally may be some code is written due to which its displaying Standard Requisition scenario SRQ2 .

Now what I want is instead of this SRQ2 this standard application should refer my custom Scenario with some different Layout. But I was not able to do so because when I import the file for this application from SysAdmin->Support->PortalRuntime->BrowseDeployment into the NWDS Its not showing any logic or any familier code structure...its just showing one .epa file.

If for the time being i forgot to change this application what i did instead, I have replaced the Form attched to the standard Scenario SRQ2 by my custom Form with same context. Now the problem SRQ2 has its standard BADI Implementation "HRWPC_EREC" attched to it has some code & I want to add some more code for population of fields in th form. But I cant change the standard BADI Implementation as it requires Access Key.

I can create another custom BADI Impl. for the scenario SRQ2 but when i test run the scenario it refers to "HRWPC_EREC" & not the custom badi that i have created.

I think it is not possible to write 2 BADI Implementationes for the single scenario????

Please try to answer for any one of above two methods if u can......

I think with this u may be clear with the requirement.....

thanks,

smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1.<i>In the Portal ContentAdmin->WebDynpro I found one WebDynpro Apllicatio satisfying my requirement to extent.</i>

Can you let us know the application name ?

If you are looking for your own scenario deployment of your custom scenario in PORTAL, then you may let us know for further pointers.

2.Yes, you can have only ONE ACTIVE BADI IMPLEMENTATION for single scenario.

I hope these replies are useful. Appreciate if you could encourage by the rewards.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The Application is Position Requisition from MSS BP as "RequisitionRequest".

Thanks for second answer....Its clear to me now.

thanks,

smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

I have got a document , <b>Modification Guide for ESS</b> , Let me know if you need it .

Thanks,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya sure , pls send me the doc may be its useful to me....

thanks

smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smita,

If I am not wrong, this Requisition Request in turn calls the Standard Java Web Dynpro Application <b>IsrForm</b> of application namespace : <b>sap.com/pcui_gp~isr</b>.

And if you want to deploy your custom ISR Scenario's form in PORTAL, please refer this link.

Hope this should solve your problem.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Will appreciate if you kindly share the Modification Guide for ESS. My email id is sdsarma@gmail.com

Regards,

Subhadip