cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enqueue failure in replicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We defined two scenario's for MAM 3.0. One scenario is visible in the middleware (merep_207) but the other is not being send towards the middleware. Merep_log shows the following message: 'Enqueue failure in replicator (lock owner=MAM30_095, trial no.=PM00000002, R/3 key=)'. Next message is that replication ended succesfully(SyncBO=MAM30_095) but data regarding scenario 2 is not available.

Please advise. Regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Try to check if any table has beem locked in Backend and the merep_pd as well.

OR any table is open in editable mode by that particular user.

Also make sure that the syncbo is generated and enabled.

Try this and let me know.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

Thanks for the quick response. No lock entry exists for the specific user in the backend. How to check a table in merep_pd is locked? Syncbo is generated and active as scenario 1 is send to the middleware correctly.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

There is no table in MEREP_PD. Try to see if merep_pd is in editable mode?

I hope these syncbos are T01 type.

If it is T51/S01 replication is defferent.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthick,

merep_pd is not in editable mode. 095 and 090 syncbo's are T01 type.

Regards,

Marc

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

The <b>error is being generated in the middleware not due to backend BAPI wrappers</b>.

Goto SM12 in the middleware and check if there are any locks present. If there are any locks then delete them. The lock will be applied on the table merep_207 table.

Thanks...

Preetham S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your your responses. After creating a third scenario also scenario no. 2 was send to the middleware correctly. Don't know why and how but it seems to be OK now.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

This normally happens for 2 main reasons:

1. The most common being orphaned locks. Here after applying the lock, it has not been removed either.

2. The lock table size is less than actually required. This can be configurred using RZ20.

Thanks...

Preetham S

former_member304703
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

for Timed 2-Way SyncBos (T01) when merep_ex_replic is executed it first calls BAPI MAM30_095_getlist and then calls BAPI MAM30_095_getdetail for each MAM scenario returned by the getlist.

Apparently, getlist was successfull and getdetail for the first scenario as well.

Try execute BAPI MAM30_095_getdetail in se37 transaction and check RETURN table - there should be no messages there with type "E" (error).

It seems to me that there is some backend customizing issue with this second scenario and you can get a useful clue when running getdetail or debug it if required.

Cheers,

Larissa Limarova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larissa,

Thats why this problem is so strange. BAPI MAM30_095_GETDETAIL is not giving an error. Also when I check both scenario's there are no real differences in the BAPI outcome.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

When you do a new installation before you run any replication, the best idea is to run getList and getDetail BAPIs to see if there is no issues with your backend customizing.

Use the transaction MEREP_LOG to view the reason for the replicator to fail. There are many reasons as to why this happens.

You need to use the above transaction. In selection screen that appears, enter RP as Job type to see all the error messages associated with replication.

This may be a customization issue?

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I checked merep_log but next to the enqueue failure all messages are OK. I checked getlist and getdetail bapi's for syncbo's 090 and 095. Two scenario's found with ALM_MEREP_095_GETLIST. So this means customizing should be OK?

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Check this threads. These may be useful:

This can be a custamization issue:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=2475613&messageID=3330764

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=2475613&messageID=513119

Cheers,

Karthick