cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

storage location

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

when i am creating the sales order system is asking storage location at item deta, shipping data if iam not giving the storage location system giving error ,if i have given that there is no error.any one can explain me what is the reason that;i have to do any configaration for that storage location.

thanks in advance for your help and support.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suma,

after reading your issue, it looks like that you have assigned the storage location to plant but automatic determination of storage loacation was not setup in config. So you need to set up the storage location determination in the below IMG setting.

SPRO-Logistic execution-shipping-picking-determine picking location-assign picking location.

maintain shpping pointplantstoarge condition(if any, come from material master)=storage location

Hope this make sense

Cheers Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma

Out of many determination SAP has provide Storage location determination also.

Using this system automatically pick storage location.

You can use following path for the same

SPRO->Logistics General ->Plant Master -> Control Data -> Sto. Loc. determination

Reward if it adds info

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System determines storage location in the sale order in the combination of Storage condition, shipping point and plant. Please check it.

Cheers

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in SPRO IMG in sales order type which u r using whether that field is set mandatory in customisation if such is the case then u have to enter storage location else u can change customisation setting by setting it optional.

Check incompletion log for ur sales order document and see if this field is assign to incompletion log .

Hope this may help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Incompletion procedure for the item category at sales item level, might you make storage location as mandatory at item level.

Regards

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

normally storagelocation will not be required in sales order

that will be determined in delivery

but ur system they may used user exit and z table

plz find that and enter the required storage location in Ztable

hope this will help u....