cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Tax from standard order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a standard order, Invoice is already created. Customer comes up with Tax exampt certificate, now how to remove tax from the order.

Pleeeseee Help.

Thanks,

Utpal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI UNP,

If the Invoice is already cleared you wont be able to do anything. Instead issue a Credit memo for the value equal to that of the Tax amount.

Incase the invoice is not cleared then you can give discount equal to the Tax amount. then Cancel the Invoice / Reverse PGI / Remove the Picking QTY/ Delet the delivery and go to VA02 and give Tax exempt to the customer. repeat the process of creating a delivery / picking / pgi and create a new invoice.

Cancel Invoive - VF11

Cancel PGI - VL09

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I attempt to give credit for tax only, error prevents release to accounting because the base value is 0. How can I credit for tax only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocha,

You are absolutely right.

For these sort of things just include one another condition in the pricing procedure and mark that particular condition as the negative condition in transaction V/06.

Also make this condition as manual condition.

Now whatever value you will enter for this condition type ,the system will automatically calculate the difference in the credit memo and billing would be done for the same.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Karan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option as suggested is giving credit memo. But I understand that you are facing a limitation for the same.

The alternative solution could be to pass an FI JV (This will be dobe by FI person).

Normally such cases will be very few. In that case FI JV is the best solution. If this is repetitive at short intervals, then it is recommended that you configure a separate Credit Memo Type for the same & have a separate pricing procedure in which all condition are manual condition, so that the pricing procedure can be used flexibily. Ofcourse all related configuration for same will be required, which is assumed to be known.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was helpful, but I don't see how to reward. No buttons my screen.

thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..