cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created Shopping Cart and I got unwanted message S:ZSRMM_MSG:002.

Do anyone knows why I got this message and what is the meaning of this message? I ahvn't define any thing in the customization settings.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This message seems to be coming from a BADI implementation for Shopping cart (mainly BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI/BBP_DOC_CHECK _BADI).

Check in trascn SE91 for the message class "ZSRMM_MSG" and message no "002" and say where used list.You will see the BADI implementaion where it has been used.

Then if you dont want this WARNING message to come up while creating the Shopping cart then you can comment that line in the BADI code.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Al,

Thanks to Disha, Atul and team in helping me to solve this issue.

Regards

Pankaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version and scenario are you using ?

Whn this error message comes up ? what are the steps to replicate this message ?

1)

As Marcin told earlier, this message is coming from the Custom implementation of the BADIs.

<u>Most probably the <b>BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI</b> Or

<b>BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI</b> is reponsible for this.</u>

<u>Look for all custom implementations (names starting with Y or Z ) using SE19 Transaction and try de-activating all those Custom BADIs for the time-being to check, which BADI is triggering this custom message.</u>

2)

<b>Alternatively, look for SPRO Settings, Influence Message Control Option, to see whether any custom message is not set there.</b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe there is a BADI implemented?

Check also in transaction SE91 (or SE93?) if you have ZSRMM or ZSRMM_MSG message created. If yes, check 'where used list'.

Regards,

Marcin