cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM_CLNT_EXTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was trying to enhance CUSTOMER_EXTRACT to include KRAUS under KNKK segment by using program MDM_METADATA_MAINTAIN .

After saving this , I tried to trigger DEBMDM IDoc by MDM_CLNT_EXTR . But still not getting KNKK segment and KRAUS field in the IDoc (its showing as selectable after the change).

Do I need to perform some more config .

<b>Any other options to send this field are also very welcome .</b>

Please suggest .

Thanks in Advance ,

- Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

What you could do is use DEBMAS06 object from T-Code BD12 which has the DUNS number to populate the DUNS number. You could use these standard object hand in hand actually. First you extract the DEBMDM record and then you extract DEBMAS to update the DUNS number.

It is true that CUSTOMER_EXTRACT object, the KNKK segment is actually commented out.

Regards

Sulaiman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sulaiman for your suggestion ,

I had implemented exactly same thing 6 months back . Even I am looking for improvement in it to have single IDoc instead of 2 types and various problems .

I was/am also wondering why SAP had commented out KNKK in 'Customer Extract' .

- An .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael ,

Is it possible for you to please suggest on this , since 'An' also not have any clue .

- Raj

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

as Sulaiman stated above "It is true that CUSTOMER_EXTRACT object, the KNKK segment is actually commented out.". To be honest, I don't know why this code segment is commented out.

Kind regards

Michael