Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with bloq invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the followig problem:

We create Sale orders through VA01. Then whe run a Batc input that reads transaccion VF06.

The fact is that some Sale ordors are wrong (price, quantity etc) and the batch creates the Invoice. Then we reverse the document through VF11, But when we run again the batch, it takes the sale order and create the wrong invoice.

We not want to change or modify the wrong sale order. Maybe a solution is block the Sale order for not been take it by the batch, nevertherless in some cases the batch read the sale blocked.

Why it happend?

Thanks in advance for you help

Enzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo, I cannot understand well your prblem: you reverse the invoice with VF11 and then what happens to the sales order ? if it is wrong can it be corrected ?

if not you can reject the items of the order with a reason of rejection that blocks the invoicing.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i block the order at header level, but then the batch runs and the invoice is create it.

Can you explain me how to reject the items of the order?

Thanks Roberto

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use the reason of rejection at item level.

create a new one in spro->sales->sales->item cat->reason of rejection and mark the flag V_TVAG-FK_ERL so that the item is excluded from invoicing.

Roberto