cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Value Condition to Distribute at Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear all.

Please clarify me about the following issue, already discussed here.

There was already a suggestion proposed which I went through but unfortunately without the expected results. Let me go a little bit more in detail.

How can we configure the condition type such that It would be possible to maintain the Fixed amount at header and then it should automatically distribute equally for the items (Based on quantity).

I will enter the Condition Type ZM00 amount at Header as 2000 EUR and in the items it should automatically split up as :

Ex ->Condition Type Item Qty Amount as it shoulb be distributed.

Item A Qty=1 PC, so ZM00 => 400 EUR

Item B Qty=2 PC, so ZM00 => 800 EUR

Item C Qty=2 PC, so ZM00 => 800 EUR

According the suggestion, I made:

In <b>Control data 1</b> TAB

put calculation type as <b>C</b>

In <b>group condition</b> TAB

<b>active</b> group condition.

By doing so at Custo, running the process, by entering the amount of 2000 EUR at Header, going back the Overview we see the following distribution:

Item A Qty=1 PC, so ZM00 => 2000 EUR

Item B Qty=2 PC, so ZM00 => 4000 EUR

Item C Qty=2 PC, so ZM00 => 4000 EUR

It looks like (at it is actually) that the value of 2000 EUR has been understood as a <b>unit value</b> and not a total value, as it should.

How to make the system understand it by just inputing the value without maintaining "per x units" (in this case would be 5). Actually the unit price is not relevant, only a total value. The quantity would be then just a distributing criteria.

When I enter the value 2000 per 5 (PC) then the result is correct.

You also mentioned the Condition Group activation. Can someone please clarify me what is the logic behind? In fact, the type of materials for which the total value is due to be distributed in this example according, let's say the quantity, is assigned to a specific material group. How is then possible for ZM00 to address its total value to these three items? Remember that there is no condition record maintained for ZM00. He's just a manual entry, decided on that moment.

I really appreciate your prompt reply, as there is some urgency on solving this riddle.

Thanks in advance and Best Regards

Rui Viegas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ! Rui

Make the following settings & you will be able to achieve your goal.

calculation rule = B (fixed amount)

group condition = X

header condition = X

&

Scale basis = C (Quantity Scale)

There are certian requirements for this to take effect.

1) All the materials in the sales order should belong to the same material grp or the material Pricing Grp( even this can be set by the field 'Grp.condroutine')

2)Once the value of your condition type ZM00 is entered in the header conditions under the column 'Amount'. Move out of the conditions tab page, check the value in the individual materials , then you will be able to see the expected results.

Give your feedback on the same.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathik.

Regarding the requirements you mentioned I have to say:

There is no sales order. I've created a delivery based on a Project (CNS0). Then I'm trying to create a Pro Forma invoice. Only at this stage the pricing will run.

On the delivery I can have several materials, as I can have more then one material group involved. That's probably were the problem begins. The Group Condition, in this case, can have some problems on identifying which materials to look for. I made what you told me. Anyway, in the ZM00 settings I've place the Group Condition Rotine 003 (Pricing Material Group). It also required me to flag the RoundDiffComp.

After placing the value 2000 EUR under the 'Amount' column, here's the distribution I got:

Item 10 A Qty=1 Net Value = 0

Item 20 B Qty=1 Net Value = 0

Item 30 C Qty=1 Net Value = 2000

Any suggestion?

On the Tab 'Changes that can be made' I have also:

Manual entries 'C'

Delete - X

Amount/ Percent - 'X'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of distribution has occured due to Grp.cond routine ' 03'. When you select this routine the distribution is done amongst materials only if they belong to same material pricing group.

You have options for this:-

1) Change the material pricing group all materials (if you find this as not practical then use the second)

2) try using the the Grp.cond routine ' 01' (I have never tried this but the explaination given says it will work)

& just a clarification to one of the above posts, scale basis is required for making a base on which calculations are done(ex. per pc or per kg or for the amount) it is a required field as it decides what is the basis for calculating condition value for the condition type.

Provide your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Option 1 cannot be an option, as I can have different material types, as explained before.

I used Option 2- change to routine '01'. Is it called 'Overall Document' ?

Here's the small piece of code

• Entire document

form frm_gruppenkey_001.

xvakey = '001'.

endform.

Are you talking about this? What's the meaning?

This time I even created a new delivery ONLY with materials belogging to the same Pricing Group. Even in this case it doesn't distribute the global value through them, on the contrary gives the global value to the last item.

I really don't understand why I cannot see the same results as you are able.

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also place the flag in the fields header and item condition in the condition type customizing.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto. Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately making this an Header and Item condition it's not solving the problem.

It still takes the value 2000 EUR as a <b>unit value</b>.

RViegas

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, I made some tests:

calculation rule = B (fixed amount)

group condition = X

header condition = X

try this way

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto.

Grazie, but it's not working at all.

Again, how is group condition flag having any influence here?

I tried a lot of combinations with the settings for this condition type. I got such a combination in which this fixed amount was assigned to every item, independentely of the quantity.

Let me know if any other idea.

Rui

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rui,

the group condition flag should split the value on the items exactly as you need it !

it's very strange your behaviour since the settings I gave you work fine in my system. I'll make some more testing when I have time.

Ciao

Roberto

PS: the scale should not affect your configuration, since it is only used in scales !