cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Imports System.Xml.Schema in MDKSAPProxy.vb

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have recently switched computers and I "believe" I have setup my SAP.NET connector 2.0 properly, but, when I generate my proxy the proxy file is missing the line <b>Imports System.Xml.Schema</b> as well as <b>Form:= XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified</b> from almost all XML declarations.

This creates problems with BPAIs not being able to execute. My old system is fine, and I did a compare and so far I'm not able to find why this is the case. Any help will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

how are you doing ?

the dependacies that most likely are the cause of your affliction are :-

1> librfc32.dll (this is in (\windows\system32) can be updated by SAPGUI, so the versioning if you use a previous release of SAPGUI could give unpredictable results while generating proxies

2> JRE / J2SDK, please check the version you are running

a stable one i use is 1.4.2_12

do you receive a error message ?

i would recommend time to be spent re-installing the Connector, which should be simpler than debugging and fixing the installation

let me know if you need a stable version dependancy list and order of installation from my side

also tell me as much as you know about your current environment , products installed that could affect :

1> JRE / J2SDK

2> NCo

3> SAP GUI

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

I have tried to reinstall the .net connector but still no luck. You offered to give me a list of stable version dependancies and installation order, that would be great.

My current system is running

J2re 1.4.1_14

Not sure what you mean by Nco

and SAP GUI version 640

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

ive made a word doc, which i cant open on my current machine at home ( no MS office ) and it's 0215 hrs in NZ currently, so will post an example of a working environment of all the dependancies tomorrow during the day

i hope that is alright with u

NCo = SAP .NET Connector, the Java Connector is JCo, so this one shortened to NCo

)

with respect,

amit

Message was edited by:

amit chawathe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the quick response. I can wait , you go get a good night sleep, and get back to me when you can, once again, thanks for your help.

Tomasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

here is a sample config on my machine :

Windows OS : Win XP Pro SP 2

.NET Framework : 1.1.4322 SP1

ASP.NET 1.1.4322 SP1

VS.NET 2003 : 7.1.3088

IIS 6.0, FrontPage Extensions 2000

J2SDK : J2SE 1.4.2_12

SAP GUI : 640

SAP .NET Connector 2.01

please let me know if this works for you, if you need alternatives, we could work that out

with respect,

amit

Answers (0)