cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending message to multiple endpoints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I have get a file and send it to multiple receiver , How do I achieve this?

Thanks

Som

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can be acheived two ways. First is by defining multiple receiver interface and in receiver determination and provide the condition if any to go to multiple receiver. If it is asynchronous I would suggest to approch this way.

The other approach is to have BPM which will take the file -- msg and send asynchronosly to multiple receiver by defining the multiple asynschrons receivers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you all for the quick response.

Som

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

just create as many receiver communication channel,receiver agreement as many receivers u have and then in receiver determination,give the names of all these using the + sign.

by the way do u want to send to different business systems or different interfaces in the same busines system

thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

just create as many receiver communication channel,receiver agreement as many receivers u have and then in receiver determination,give the names of all these using the + sign.

by the way do u want to send to different business systems or different interfaces in the same busines system

thanx

Ahmad

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to create many receivers in Directory

and use receiver determination to put all of them

that's a standard

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>