cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Contracts From A Winning Supplier Bid (Quotation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on SRM 5.0 and I am trying to create a contract from a wining supplier bid. When I gop into teh suppleir bid and click on the "Create Contract" button, the system responds correctly and after a short while gives back the message "Contract 5600000157- was created." However, when I look for that contract it does not exist anyhwre in the system. I have checked SMQ1, SLG1 and ST22 and there is nothing.

What could be hapening? Please help.

Thanks

Pedzi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any messages noticed in RZ20 or SM21 Transaction ?

The contract in the R/3 system was simply not created although the following message occured: "Contract xxxxxxxxx was created". What could be the reason for this?
           You want to follow the path of the contract from the sender to the recipient. 

To do this, start with Transaction SMQ1 where you should check if the qRFC queue B46B_CTR_CREATE is running and if no error has occured. If a temporary error has occured, you have the option to restart the qRFC. A further option is to delete the qRFC entry and to restart the transfer of the contract (for example, by clicking 'Create contract' again). You can carry out this action in the Bidding Engine directly, in the Sourcing Cockpit, report CLEAN_REQ_REQ_UP must have been executed after the incorrect transfer. In general, this report is scheduled periodically anyway - if this is not the case, you can also start the report manually. 

Next, you should check the IDoc inbound in the R/3 system. To do this, start Transaction WE02 with the corresponding period. Here, an IDoc of type BLAORD03 followed by one or more COND_A02 IDocs should exist here. Depending on whther the traffic light icon is red or green, the transfer has worked or not. Since the transfer has not worked according to your symptom, you would either expect an IDoc in status red or no IDoc. In the first case, click the IDoc and analyze the status information after the error text. After you have corrected the error, you should restart the transfer of the contract. In the second case, the more likely cause of the error is that incorrect data is sent to the R/3 system. This can be caused by different Customizing or different master data definitions - in this case, a mapping of the data must be programmed in the BADI interfaces provided for this.

<u><b>Please go through following SAP OSS notes -></b></u>

Note 862065 Bid invitation/bid: Creating contract, message missing

Note 849960 Transferring the transaction type when you create contracts

Note 820961 Start Application Monitors: Incorrect Message

Note 787141 SRM Bidding Engine:Transfer of header conditions to contract

Note 731791 Source determination: Test report for checking

Note 718489 Bidding Engine: Termination when creating PO and contract

Note 654469 Bid: Warning message for created follow-on document

Note 650735 Bid invitation: PO transaction type for Backend documents

Note 609222 - Sourcing: Create R/3 contracts, tricks and hints

<u>Other useful links -></u>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/5a/4cc5376848616ae10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/cd/524f5d9a8a3241b02b43efad927c19/frameset.htm

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thansk guys for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pedzi,

like your system is configured, it creates a GOA.

Look into the transaction "Process Outline Agreement" in SRM

to see the contract document.

Thanks,

Claudia