cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronization between input and variable query

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create a table that received data by an input form and by another graph.

I need synchronize these: when I launch the model the table was launched with only variable input and only after a second was re-launched with variable and input.

Is possible synchronization all?

I try using the "timer connect", but the problem doesn't solve.

I think the correct way is using the "guard condition", but I don't understand how!

Any idea?

Thank you and best regards

Elena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Elena,

You have got it right that this can be achieved using Guard Condition .But before i suggest you something can you make your scenario more clear.

“I need synchronize these: when I launch the model the table was launched with only <b>variable input</b> and only after a second was re-launched <b>with variable and input</b>."

Thanx

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

Excuse me for my english.

I try to explain my scenario:

I have a variable input that gives data a 2 query.

The first query is used also to set a parameter of the second.

I need that the second query was launched only after the set of parameter.

Now the system launches the second query 2 time: the first when I set the variable input (and set the parameter to ALL) and the second after the result of the first.

I hope the scenario was more clear.

Thanks

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the meantime I belive to limit the problem:

I create a store componenent that receive the variable and then the problem of the double launch fo the second query is solved.

The problem now is the synchronization of the input and variable port.

It seems that the input form has priority and when the variable gives no data, the input by-pass this information (consider variable = 'ALL') and set the input value.

Any idea to ynchronize the port?

Thanks

elena

Answers (0)